The tool that gives you a complete power over your website.
The Parallels Plesk Panel is a complete feature package that will help you have control over every small aspect of your website.
- The four new Plesk 12 editions are designed to help infrastructure providers create targeted solutions for web administrators, application developers, web professionals, and hosting service providers.
- Each edition simplifies core web management activities to align with the way infrastructure is being used for hosting websites and web applications today.
Plesk 12 also includes a tightly integrated set of mass-management and security tools that can be used to profit from the growing demand for WordPress hosting.
- All editions have added built-in server-to-site security, leading to more reliable infrastructure and reduced support costs. Use the table below to compare what’s included in each Plesk 12 edition
Get a free demonstration of Parallels Plesk Panel to see how it works. Fill out the form, or give us a call at (079-6605-0099)
There is much much more to do! Here are a few aspects of Parallels Plesk Panel's usability, accompanied with a complete list of features:
Parallels Plesk Panel Features
The WordPress Toolkit in Plesk 12 Makes Life Easier for Web Professionals
The WordPress Toolkit simplifies daily tasks required to manage and secure WordPress sites. Give your customer back hours per day so they can focus on their core business.
With Plesk 12 and the WordPress Toolkit, you will enable customers to:
Manage multiple WordPress installations, plugins, and themes from a single point of entry
Easily install, update, and remove WordPress, plus activate and remove plugins and themes
Securely install WordPress and harden any existing WordPress installation by applying the most common recommended security settings with rollback support
Secure Your Infrastructure with the Plesk 12 Security Core
The new Security Core in Plesk 12 combines ModSecurity and Fail2Ban with Outbound Antispam and ServerShield™ tools allowing you to deliver server-to-site security out of the box.
With the Plesk 12 Security Core on your servers you get:
Secure servers that protect against persistent attacks targeting known or newly discovered vulnerabilities
Increased uptime as malicious attacks against your servers are automatically blocked in real time
Cleaner IP addresses with outgoing spam protection preventing your servers from being blacklisted
Faster site performance and bandwidth savings with next generation CDN
ModSecurity is a web application firewall (WAF) designed to help detect and prevent common attacks on web sites and web applications.
Odin partnered with the industry experts at Atomicorp to integrate their premium ModSecurity rules into all Plesk 12 editions. Atomicorp’s ModSecurity rules are the oldest, largest, and most widely utilized commercial ModSecurity rules in the industry.
Fail2Ban is a service that scans log files and bans IP addresses that exhibit malicious behaviors.
About Outbound Antispam
Outbound Antispam protects server IP addresses from being blacklisted due to outgoing spam.
Odin partnered with CloudFlare to build ServerShield™, a complete security solution that enables server administrators and websites owners to protect and speed up any website with just a few clicks. ServerShield helps to block hackers, spammers, botnets, and DDoS attacks. In addition, it offers free and unlimited reputation monitoring by StopTheHacker. End-customers also get CloudFlare’s next generation CDN, which brings content closer and faster to visitors where on average, a website on CloudFlare loads twice as fast and saves 60% of bandwidth. No configuration or setup is needed
Parallels Plesk Panel Features
- WordPress Mass-Management & Security Tools
- Detect manual installations of WordPress by your customers
- Run a vulnerability scan on any WordPress install on your server
- Secure any WordPress installation with one-click hardening, based on results of vulnerability scan
- Easily install, remove, activate/deactivate, and upgrade plug-ins & themes
- Upgrade WordPress installations en masse
- Better Server-to-Site Security, Built into the Core
- Outbound Antispam with adjustable controls, granular reporting, and notifications to keep your servers from sending spam
- Fail2ban integrated tightly with the system & service logs to scan for typical attack patterns and automatically ban malicious users
- Intuitive security core interface to unban blocked and add trusted IPs
- Integrated ModSecurity with support for several default rule sets, including special free rules from market leader, Atomic Corp
- Use rule sets out of the box or customize to your specific needs
- Widest Operating System Support of Any Control Panel
- CentOS, Debian, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu, CloudLinux, and openSUSE, Windows Server 2008, and 2008 R2, 2012 and 2012 R2
- Extensive Windows Server support, including IIS and the ability to publish Microsoft WebMatrix projects to Plesk servers
- Multilingual Support Includes: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, and Korean
- Virtualization Support
- Support for most major virtualization technologies, including Virtuozzo, Server Bare Metal, VMware, Xen, KVM, and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Fully optimized for Virtuozzo, offering the lowest memory consumption and highest server density available anywhere
- Advanced Technologies
- Full IPv6 dual-stack support that co-enables IPv4, plus Server Name Indication (SNI)
- Improved web server performance with NGINX
- Full PCI compliance, enabling you to confidently launch e-commerce applications
- Developer SDK & Direct XML API Access
- New Plesk SDK, allowing you to create new functionality in Plesk by integrating directly into the Plesk User Interface and interacting with all programming interfaces directly through PHP bindings
- Direct XML API access, enabling you to tie Plesk to any external system, such as external billing solutions or domain registration software